1.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased an item on Amazon.com which was fulfilled by Cargo Largo. Be aware that not all Amazon.com purchases are through Amazon directly, which can become a serious headache if you have a problem.

This was the case for me with Cargo Largo. The item I bought was not to the specifications listed on Amazon. I am a Prime member, but all Prime benefits do not apply when buying from a re-seller from the "marketplace". When I tried to make a return I was met with multiple emails from Cargo Largo trying to stall and blaming me.

Finally I called Amazon and they initiated the return - AT MY COST! Shipping back to Cargo Largo was $22.56, which on top of the $7.99 I spent on shipping to get it, means I am out $23.55 for their mistake. In addition - when they received the return, they held back 15% for no reason at all! nothing on their website says anything at all about a restocking fee.

This is a very shady outfit and buyers should avoid them at all costs.

This reviewer shared experience about "shady returns" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $155. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cargo Largo. The most disappointing about a product or service at Cargo Largo was all, customer service and returns Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cargo Largo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Cargo Largo to other companies on our site.

Comments