1.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased an item on Amazon.com which was fulfilled by Cargo Largo. Be aware that not all Amazon.com purchases are through Amazon directly, which can become a serious headache if you have a problem.

This was the case for me with Cargo Largo. The item I bought was not to the specifications listed on Amazon. I am a Prime member, but all Prime benefits do not apply when buying from a re-seller from the "marketplace". When I tried to make a return I was met with multiple emails from Cargo Largo trying to stall and blaming me.

Finally I called Amazon and they initiated the return - AT MY COST! Shipping back to Cargo Largo was $22.56, which on top of the $7.99 I spent on shipping to get it, means I am out $23.55 for their mistake. In addition - when they received the return, they held back 15% for no reason at all! nothing on their website says anything at all about a restocking fee.

This is a very shady outfit and buyers should avoid them at all costs.

Reason of review: Shady Returns.

I didn't like: All, Customer service, Returns, Product quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 28, 2016.

Comments

Cargo Largo is an indoor Junk Yard, remember that when you buy anything from them. They sell damaged or defective merchandise.